Comedy Bloomers is delighted to announce an incredible line-up of comedy talents to judge the grand final of LGBTQ+ New Comedian of the Year.
Joining us are Zoe Lyons, Vinegar Strokes, Stephen Bailey and Sikisa
9 acts will be competing in the finals and the celebrity judges will give feedback to the acts after they perform making this an exceptional night of comedy entertainment!
Zoe Lyons commented “I am delighted to be part of the judging panel for this years LGBTQ+ New Comedian of the year. With so many interesting and diverse voices on the circuit today I am really looking forward to the opportunity of getting to know some of the best new LGBTQ+ acts breaking into the world of comedy and having a bloody good laugh in a supportive and encouraging environment”
This is an 18+ event
- Dick Denham – Non-binary wonder / 2Northdown New Act Competition 2021 semi-finalist
- Ben Pollard – “As a musical comedian, I produce my own tracks, write my own songs and unfortunately dance my own dances”
- Lachlan Werner – The “incredibly versatile”, ventriloquist/clown, Lachlan Werner is comedy’s poof prince of puppets.
- Umby Winters – Nonbinary Transfemme & Pansexual
- Alison Zrada – Big fan of history lessons thinly disguised as comedy
- Dee Allum – Dee Allum is a trans comedian, and the most interesting person to come out of Watford since Elton John.
- Dane Buckley – The world’s ONLY left-handed, Irish, Indian, gay comedian. Probably.
- Victoria Olsina – Victoria is the lesbian daughter of an Argentinian loanshark who came to the UK to steal jobs and steal women. So far she has only stolen the title of Semifinalist in the Funny Women Stage Awards 2020 and 2Northdown New Act Competition 2020.
- Dan Tiernan – 25 year old, gay, high energy dypraxic Mancunian.
For any ticketing queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For any accessibility requirements or tickets, please contact email@example.com, where you shall receive a code to access and pay for your tickets. (availability depending)
For any other questions, please refer to our Contact / FAQ page – thegrand.info/contact
Please note there will be strobes, flashing lights, loud noises, confetti, the occasional balloon drop and other fun stuff used in the venue. If you have any concerns about this don’t hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org – we want to make sure you have a safe experience with us!