From the 27th January 2022, the UK Government will remove any COVID-related requirements for large-scale events and gatherings, by law.
From then on, face masks will no longer be mandatory, though still recommended in inside spaces where you are in close proximity to other, and we will no longer be asking for proof of vaccination of a negative test.
See below our quick guide to having the safest time possible with us! If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you soon! ✨
1. Please don’t come to shows here if you have any COVID-19 symptoms, or believe you may have been exposed to infection ⛔️
2. Before coming to one of our events, we recommend that you do everything you can to make sure that you, personally, are not infectious 🤒
You can do this by:
– Getting vaccinated / boosted 💉
– Taking a lateral flow test 📝
– Registering that you are immune (because of previous infection) ✅
3. Unfortunately, due to the listed status of the building, we haven’t been able to fit in a full ventilation system, but we will, whenever possible, keep the doors of the venue open during the gaps between performances, which will enable to air to circulate and reduce both aerosol and droplet risk. During performances, we may have to close certain doors to comply with noise restrictions. 💨
4. We will be deep cleaning the building regularly, and we will be using contact cleaning solutions which reduce the risk of contact infections. There will be additional sanitising units around the building, and we ask you to please play your part in keeping the building clean from contact risk by regularly washing your hands and using the sanitisers provided. 🧹