Welcome to The Big Fight 19 🥊
Join us for a night of white collar boxing as these dedicated fighters come together for one night of boxing to raise funds for the incredible charity Lives Not Knives. The group will complete a 10-week training camp where they will learn everything they need to know to have a safe and competitive white collar bout, on 2nd April right here on our stage.
- Early Bird Tickets (available online only, until the end of week 4, 19th feb ) – £25 + £3.50 fees
- General Admission £30 + £4 fees
- Paper tickets (Bought direct from fighters) – £30
Boxes & Tables
- Balcony Tables – 8 Guests (4 standing , 4 seated) £350 + £43 fees
The first row of stalls overlooking the ring.
- Ringside tables – 8 Guests £500 + £58 fees
Located next to the ring perfect to cheer on the fighter you are supporting
- Royal boxes
Silver – 3 people £150 + £18 fees
- Gold – 4 People £200 + £24 fees
Email email@example.com to book or for more information. Please note: this event is held in an 18+ Venue, Photo ID is required. All tickets and tables are non-refundable.
We love hosting charity boxing, mixed marshal arts, kick boxing & wrestling here at The Grand and being a listed Victorian Theatre, we make it spectacular! 🤩 With the ring positioned in the middle of the auditorium, it gives amazing views across the Royal Boxes, circle-front and the VIP tables on stage – not to mention the ring-side standing tickets too – up close to the thick of the action 🔥. With fully stocked bars across all sections of the venue, and hot food served all night long, we make coming to see a rumble of any variety here a brilliant experience, whilst raising valuable money for charity at the same time 🤑💥
- For any ticketing queries please contact your ticket provider.
- For any accessibility requirements or tickets, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If your event is on DICE, you shall receive a code to access and pay for your tickets. (availability depending). If tickets are through another provider, you will be instructed on what to do.
- For any other questions, please refer to our Contact / FAQ page – thegrand.info/contact
- Please note there will be strobes, flashing lights, loud noises, confetti, the occasional balloon drop and other fun stuff used in the venue. If you have any concerns about this don’t hesitate to contact us via email@example.com – we want to make sure you have a safe experience with us!